Friday, November 28, 2008

The votes are in!...

Faithful readers,
After reading many emails and blog comments, a decision has been reached. heehee

Well, right from the start Aaron was suggesting I keep my mac because I would undoubtedly regret the switch back to a regular PC (which I last used about 4 years ago). Many of your emails were educational in the fact that they taught me how to make my mac more compatible with the office system/computers. Other emails encouraged us to BOTH have a mac and sent links to see how eBay and other sites offered much lower prices than any Apple store would. So, here is the decision...

Since I have an almost co-dependent relationship my mac (sarcasm) and since I have found ways to make it more compatible, I am keeping my white beauty. As for Aaron, he is going to keep an eye out for refurbished macs or new macs on eBay that will serve him well in his future endeavors. We aren't a family yet, but when we become one, we will be a Mac Family! heehee Thanks for all your input.

In terms of Thanksgiving, well, it was nice. I worked during the day (its not any kind of holiday here) and then went to my boss' house for a real Thanksgiving dinner. There was turkey and stuffing and cranberry sauce etc. I can't say that it was grandma's cookin, but it was a VERY close second and the fellowship was wonderful. No pictures to show, sorry about that, I must be slackin in the photo department. Hope that your Thanksgiving was amazing and that you had a special time with friends and family. Until next time!
Z

QUOTE: Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. ~E.P. Powell

1 comments:

Sean Filidis said...

I am the network administrator and IT guy for YWAM Amsterdam, and over the last 3 years I have become a serious Mac-evangelist! I have worked in-depth with both Mac and Windows platforms for many years, and know both intimately. I cannot emphasize how superior Macs are. The slightly higher price is more than made up for by the avoided headaches, frustration, and the higher longevity of the computer. I spend 99% of my time fixing problems on Windows based computers that simply stem out of an inefficient and buggy system (research planned obsolescence). I rejoice when people get Macs because I NEVER have to service them!

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents =)