Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mi Casa es Tu Casa!

I HAVE A HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yomaida (my roomate) and I have finally moved all of our things into our great new apartment. Below is a tour of the place, but there are just a couple things you should know before watching.
-We have no curtains yet and so I am using an old pair of sheets to cover my bedroom window
-There are still some boxes needing to be unpacked
-we haven't decorated the place at all yet
-We live on the 3rd and top floor of an apartment building that is a 8-minute walk from the office
-the apt. is about 1200 square feet and only $320 dollars per month!
-I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW PLACE!!!

Enjoy the 2-min. video and remember...Mi casa es tu casa, so come on down any time you like!


QUOTE: A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.
Benjamin Franklin

4 comments:

ELIZABETH said...

Hey Zoe,
Love your apartment. How long is your lease? I specially like the natural light glass ceiling and floors. Praying for you daily

Jill said...

Hi hi! I love it! Can't wait to sleep in that bed :) Miss u!

aaron-das said...

Way to go Mom...showing some love for me Novia...I can't wait to actually see the place in person...I really like it.

CA RN to Honduras Missionary said...

That's awesome girl! I love it! Very light and open!