Well, I went to the aiport today to head back to Costa Rica and...they said NO! I have to wait 3 more days to fullfill the 10-day requirement. Its the 10 days after getting the Yellow Fever vaccine. I think they call it an incubation period??? Well whatever it is it was a bit frustrating but...they waved my $50 fee of changing ticket dates so I was very thankful for that. It does, however, mean missing 3 days of school which will be a challenge but I brought my books here so I´ll do some studying. This also means that I won´t have my fun video up and running until wednesday or thursday but it´ll get there and when it does...I hope you´ll get to see it! So, que sera sera right? Blessings to all!