Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday fun

So, I think I'm definately in my MID-20's now. I guess that's good. I enjoyed the day thoroughly. My long time mom #2, Kay, came down for a visit. We did girl stuff like shop the mall and eat a yummy lunch out. Saturday was the little brithday get-together and that was nice as well. Mostly, I just had a quiet birthday and got some great gifts. Dad-a recorder that I need for language school, Patrice-a really cute jacket and red shirt, Tracy-a $24 gift card, Kay-a great watch that I picked out and some cute purple jewelry, and Nicki-tickets to see Brian Regan and a delicious dinner. Tomorrow is back to work but to see some fun pics from the various events head to my Web Gallary-link is located at top write of the page. Here's to my 24th year of life!
Zoe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday my friend! Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. By the way - I see you are interested in working with pregnant teens and new moms. That's awesome! We will have to talk more - I have lots of experience. See you soon! Erin Pettengill

Anonymous said...

ZOITA!!! Happy Birthday girly! I'm glad to hear your mid-twentieth-ish birthday was fun and not traumatic:) Love ya! Kiki