Monday, July 14, 2008

MOVING WEEK!

I can't believe it. I can actually call this my official moving week! I wasn't sure if this would ever come. But here I am, overly excited and overly stressed. I find myself walking into my room and asking "where do I start???" Since I won't have my own place right away, I'm trying to decide if I need apartment essentials. Basics like sheets, towels, pillows, bla bla bla. I think I'm going to wait and bring those after Christmas. So yeah, its just the little decisions that will make a BIG difference when trying to stuff all my belongings into 3 suitcases and a backpack. I'm trying very diligently to not have to take more than the airlines allow. This will save a good $150 on Thursday when I fly. Well, when its all cleaned up and packed I'll be sure to take some pictures. I have seen some of my married friends/families move to other countries and, well, lets just say that being a single woman has some major advantages!!! :)

QUOTE: "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is."
Francis Bacon

2 comments:

mikepettengill said...

yeah...but, you're a girl...don't you have like 3 suitcases alone of just makeup and diaries and People magazine and bon bons?

CA RN to Honduras Missionary said...

You go girl! It's almost there I'm sure you can taste it!