(a picture of my pal Felice and I on our recent cruise)
I have decided that it is necesary to express some important realities concerning my departure date. At this time, not all of my support has been pledged. For very understandable reasons, I cannot leave the country until I have reached 100% of my goal. Now I havn't cut into stone yet with this, but there is a high chance that my departure date will be postponed a few months until the rest of my support comes in. I struggled with this a bit at first, wondering why I would continue to be held back from something that I've been waiting for for eight years. But after prayer and wise council, I recognize that it was God who planted that calling into my life and heart, and it can only be He who decides my exact departure date. I have placed it in his hands. Meanwhile, I continue marching on. I'm making more contact with potential financial partners and trusting that everything will be done according to His will.
If you are a financial supporter at this time and have any questions that you would like answered, please do not hesitate to call me. I'de love to chat. Many blessings and a happy hot summer to ya!
To donate, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page. Thank you for your generosity!